Friday, May 5, 2017

The Sad, Sad Goodbye

Hello for the last time (so sad, I know)

Yesterday I gave my final presentation and finished the whole senior project experience. I can't believe I'm really done!

It was really fun putting myself out of my comfort zone and doing something I might not have ever tried were it not for this senior project, so thank you BASIS, my onsite mentor Mr. Hamer, and the Arizona Chamber of Commerce for giving me that opportunity!

Thank you so much again to my college counselor Ms. Conner. You're the best and your hair looks awesome all the time and thank you for everything!

Of course, thank you so so much to Mr. Johnson, my amazing, very knowledgeable, inspirational faculty adviser. I loved working with you this entire year and I'll never forget all the conversations we've had. Thank you for guiding me throughout the process and I'm sure you'll continue to inspire and amaze many more students!

And finally, thank you to all of you for following the blog! I've attached my PowerPoint presentation here if you want to see it. It's super fun.

Well, have a good life. Farewell!


PS: Thank you parents for driving me every day to and from my senior project because I don't have a driver's license yet *cry cry cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment